December 28th and 29th of 2017 will always be very important dates in my life. Those are the days my wife and I closed on and moved into a house we built. Personally, it...
Hi, I’m Marc. Welcome to my world!
I am a television production professional who decided to dust off their story telling and writing skills and use it to share my point of view on the world.
Over the past few years i’ve gotten married, bought a house, travelled the country, and have tried a lot of new things. This has added a lot of flavor to the unique perspective I have on life due to some of the obstacles i’ve had to overcome. This alone should give me plenty to write about and keep you entertained.
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoy the journey with me!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 40 Things I’ve Learned Over 40 Years: Freeing Myself From Emotional Baggage
- 5 Reasons You Should Create Content on Linkedin
- How To Cope When An Employer Says You’re Overqualified
- 40 Things I’ve Learned Over 40 Years: 8 Tracks To Streaming Music-How I Became An Audiophile
- 10 Things That Can Make Or Break The First Days At A New Job